Tuesday, June 25, 2013

MENSWEAR SS14 - BURBERRY

SPRING 2014 - BURBERRY PRORSUM


LOVE the scarf and LOVE IT <3 LOVE IT <3 LOVE IT

BLUE CLUES on it, love the shades of BLUE
and it makes me wanna MOVE 

I love the CANDY COLOR jacket and also makes me wanna bite these jacket and i WOULD!!!


I love me some COLOR jacket and sweater and it makes the BURBERRY's BRIGHT


i love the stripes sweater shirt and its my top favorite!!..

For this COLLECTION all I can say is WOW, cute, quirky, sweet, and ADORABLE!!!!... I would buy everything on these collection, LOVE the CLOTHES, the accessories, the SHOES, and the scarf.  Is it too much to ask? LOL. And I'm happy that Christopher Bailey made a decision to go back to LONDON because BURBERRY is belong to London and always be.  I LOVE EVERY SINGLE LOOK!!!. i love the way they style the whole thing and it's very colorful and it makes people smile and YES!!.. I SMILE when I look at these pictures and I LOVE IT and IT"S OENSH*T!!...


And I wish MR. CHRISTOPHER BAILEY would give me the stripes sweater shirt and makes my life happy ;) and I'm HAPPY that he's back to LONDON...


you can CHECK out the BURBERR full SPRING 2014 collection here:
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/S2014MEN-BURBERRY




 
pictures via STYLE.com
EDIT  by OENSH*T

No comments:

Post a Comment