Tuesday, June 25, 2013

MENSWEAR SS14 - ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

SPRING 2014 - ALEXANDER MCQUEEN



I really love the first and second on the top picture and the third and the last picture on the bottom picture and I LOVE IT!!.. and I LOVE the skull, flower and brocade-ness prints. It's very rich, dark and modern. The current designer of this brand, Sarah Burton said "these collection is all about the "Male rites of passage"". I'm at loss of words when I see these collection, clothes, the styling and I truly LOVE it. I give an applaud to Sarah Burton and she's an amazing designer.


ALEXANDER MCQUEEN'S Sarah Burton


 
you can CHECK out the full collection of ALEXANDER McQUEEN here:
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/S2014MEN-AMCQUEEN




 
pictures via STYLE.com
EDIT by OENSH*T

No comments:

Post a Comment